Delicious homemade vanilla latte with honey milk!
Since our trip to Iceland, I have fallen back in love with Lattes! So I started making my own at home! It is super easy and you don’t need any special or fancy equipment!
Haven’t you ever thought how awesome it would be to make your own lattes at home, but don’t have any of the equipment? Well, you don’t need those fancy machines! I love that I finally found an easy way to make my favorite drink at home! Now you can make a Vanilla Latte at home too!
YOU JUST NEED:
- Whole Milk – you can use any kind of milk you want!
- Vanilla Paste – I use the paste as I think it taste better than extract & I love the specs it leaves!
- Mason Jar with lid
- Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Espresso – we grind our Just Coffee Co coffee finely
- I also add a scoop of Vital Proteins to mine each morning!
FIRST: Make Espresso
- Fill the bottom of the Espresso maker with water
- Put grounds in the tray
- Screw the top back on
- Turn oven to medium-high
- When you hear the Sputtering sound, turn heat off
- Let sit till the sound stops
This video is a must-watch for this!
TO MAKE THE VANILLA HONEY MILK – froth and all!
- Put in a mason jar
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 tablespoon honey – use more or less to your taste
- SHAKE for about 30 sec
- Remove lid & pop in the microwave for 30 – 45 secs
- make sure to keep an eye on it just in case it doesn’t froth over
- Pour espresso into your favorite mug
- Remove milk carefully from microwave and pour over the milk
- the honey might stick to the bottom, just scrape with a spoon into a mug