B R O W S E ....
I’ve been meaning to do an update for April for weeks now! April was such an amazing month, I wanted to share it with you all! I mean after all, it is midway through May already! But, let’s take a look at how awesome April was!
- We had so many final meetings with wedding couples we are photographing this Summer!
- We photographed our 2nd wedding in 2019! Jessica & Corbin started out our busy season with an amazing wedding in Chicago! That included a snow/rain storm!!
- We held the 4th Annual Rad Photographers Retreat up in Waupaca Wisconsin. Where we hosted 9 amazing ladies, photographed 2 couples and one family during a crazy Spring Snowstorm! Not to mention eating some of the most delicious food from Sulten Belly!
- Paid dreaded taxes … ooooh boy, this hurts every year! But, man do I love my job!
- Celebrated Easter with family!
- Had an amazing workday where I helped a friend plan the launching of her new business!
- Started planning Rad Photographers Retreat 2020!
- The Memorial Union Terrace Opened – YAY!
It was a killer month that had a couple of snow storms, but after those were done the green just kept getting greener! Thankful the snowstorms are over!