B R O W S E ....
WHOA! It’s my BIRTHDAY!
I cannot believe how fast the past 36 years have gone! So many rad things have happened in my life! But, I am going to look back at the last decade! As the last decade has been the BEST yet!
Things that have happened these past 10 years for me & Justin!
- I met Justin 11 years ago, we started dating 10 years ago!
- Went full force into Natural Intuition Photography at the beginning of the decade!
- I moved from La Crosse to Wild Rose, then to Scandinavia, where I moved in with Justin in Stevens Point. Then we moved to Madison WI where we live now!
- I went full time with Natural Intuition Photography 5 years ago!
- We photographed amazing people in Wyoming, Montana, North Carolina, Minnesota, Upper Michigan, Illinois, California, Washington, Mexico, and Iceland!
- We’ve photographed well over 200 people in the past 10 years!
- We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in our favorite state of Washington!
- Created a successful 6 figure company that allows us to travel the world and live a life we adore!
- Started a lifestyle blog 1 year ago! Still learning and creating something that is just for fun!
- This will soon be where I post most of my commercial work!
- Created a print shop of our Adventures!
- Hosted four amazing Rad Photographers Retreats!
The decade challenge is seriously the BEST thing to happen to anyone in the business world!
Business owners get to look back at where they have come from! There are times we feel like we’ve struggled so much. But, when you look back at how far you’ve come, you realize just how much you’ve grown.
I started with a business where we almost got evicted because we were so low on money. I worked a full-time bartender job and a full-time photography gig. Then we moved to a new city where it was like starting all over. I worked my ass off to get accepted and now I have some killer clients!
It was awesome looking back and remembering how far we’ve come! From broke to six figures traveling the world. I will never stop being ever so thankful for all of you!