The Mary Poppins bag of everything you need in case of an emergency on a wedding day! So we put together a Wedding Emergency Kit!
We’ve been adding to this bag since we first started! It was last year that we finally expanded to a backpack filled with stuff!
YES, we bring this to every wedding & session! No, we don’t bring this with us on our travels. We have a seperate one that mainly is our personal emergency bag!
What’s in our Wedding Emergency Kit!?
- Granola Bar X5 – we get super hungry as we don’t get to eat lunch! They have also come in handy to feel hungry couples & wedding party members!
- Sunscreen! This is a must, as most people forget to put some on! We use the spray kind as it is easies to apply!
- Eye Drops
- Bandaids & Neosporin! (we also have a full kit in our car just in case!)
- Excedrin & other pain meds!
- Itch Relief – because mosquitos happen!
- Bug Spray & Wipes
- Makeup Wipes
- Body Wipes (refresh the armpits on hot days – no one likes a smelly photographer)
- Lint roller – most used out of everything!
- Spray Deodorant
- Boob Tape
- Box Cutter – comes in handy sometimes!
- Duck tape
- Wisps, Gum & Floss
- Allergy Relief Pills
- Clear Matte Nail Polish
- Tampons & Pads
- Scissors (also most used!)
- Lip Balm
- Sewing Kit
- Super Glue
- Water Bottle
- Money for tips & parking
- Hair Spray
- Static Spray
- Hair ties & Bobbi Pins
- Flask of Whiskey
- Cardigan & hat
- We also have some leftover bio-degradable confetti!
Everything above has been used at one wedding or session, one way or another! We totally understand that things may happen, but we want to ensure that if you forgot it, we have it!
If we don’t have it, the next wedding we will!