B R O W S E ....
An amazing must-have book for everyone!
I have been reading a lot this year! It’s probably the only resolution or goal I have kept for 2021! When my Mom gave me the book a Man Named Ove I didn’t know what to expect. Expect that I have heard good things about it. Book review a man called Ove.
My full review of A Man Called Ove:
I didn’t now what to expect when I first started reading this book. Ove seemed like a grumpy old man. There were moments while reading this that I couldn’t help but giggle. The man in the book made me think of Justin. Especially the moment he makes his neighbor get out of the car so he could back up the car for him.
There are very sad moments in the book, just an FYI. And may have some triggers for anyone with suicidal thoughts.
What I love & learned from this book:
- There are so many life lessons in this book that we all can take away when finished.
- Love is strong after a partner’s death.
- Cats have a way of coming into your life when you need that extra love in your life.
- People come into your life when you least expect it. Teaching you things you didn’t know you needed to learn.
- A house is more than just a home, it’s a life lived.
If you are looking for a quick read for an upcoming trip, go with your morning coffee or a gift to a friend! A Man Called Ove is a must!