B R O W S E ....
Wow, how is it October already! The last few months have FLOWN by!
If you don’t know August and Septemeber were by far our busiest months at Natural Intuition Photography!
We Photographed 4 amazing weddings:
- Emily and Allan at White Oak Savannah
- Sarah and Troy in Milwaukee Wisconsin
- Gina and Tom at Bridal Barn
- Natalie and Brett at the East Side Club
It was also a month of trying new things, meeting new people and photograph growing families!
We helped a photobooth company at the Crossfit Games or four days. Got to meet all the competitors and learn more than I ever thought I’d want to know about Crossfit.
Also, got to photograph a growing family at one of my favorite places in Madison Wisconsin! Also, we were invited into the home of Tiffanie to photograph her and her two little kittens!
In between that we went to the Middleton Fair, got my yearly funnel cake! The best thing to happen in the Summertime! I HAVE to get one every year, no matter what! We had a lot of meetings with new clients, planned final timelines over drinks with 2019 couples! And continued to plan the Rad Photographers Retreat!
Our Madison Life blog got some great content too!
- Taste of Madison – a fun end of Summer event for food lovers!
- What do we eat while camping?
- Best BLT ever — you should make one!
- Something I remind myself daily. My journey to self-love!